Shopping for the man in your life? When it comes to buying your guy gifts sometimes it can feel like a challenge, my husband isn’t a golfer or super-sports-fan, and he isn’t super into something specific like handy-work, or his car. He’s a pretty well rounded, fashionable guy who likes staying in shape, and into the latest tech trends. I based this gift guide off of guys like him because I think any man would enjoy the items on this guy-gift-guide as they are pretty versatile.
You can click the items on the image and most will go to a shop page, I make a small commission when some of the items are purchased from this post, but as always the ideas and opinions are my own. I’ve also included the full list below the graphic as not all the items are affiliate links.
Shop our top 11 guy gifts
- Ultimate Ears Boom Speaker – This portable Bluetooth speaker pairs with Amazon Alexa to take voice commands, is waterproof, charges up so no batteries required, and has great sound quality. If you have multiple of these speakers they can link up to all play the same thing at the same time, great for events, backyard bbqs, or just rockin out around your house.
- Andar – Leather airpod case “The Capsule” – I got my dad and my husband these gifts for father’s day and they love it! If your guy has airpods this sophisticated case is a MUST. The quality is impeccable!
- Ray Bans – Can’t go wrong with a pair of Ray-Bans, styles to fit every face and style. My hubs is never without his. Polarized with 100% UV Protection makes this gift worth the money!
- Hydro Flask – It’s no secret that staying hydrated is linked to a multitude of health benefits. BPA-free and phthalate-free; 18/8 food-grade stainless steel – this trendy water bottle has a straw lid making it easy to stay hydrated on the go (We never leave home without ours) They keep beverages cold for up to 24 hours with the lid
- Allbirds – These men’s wool runners are the perfect casual shoe that can be dressed up a bit. They are both stylish + super comfortable making them a total must-have.
- Apple Airpods – We both use our airpods all day every day, from work calls to working out, listening to podcasts etc. They are great quality and I love the convenience of them being wireless.
- Vintage Leather Backpack – This backpack is a steal! Its made from real leather, is so versatile in what you can use it for, is a great alternative for a briefcase, and incredible for your travel-loving guy.
- ABC Pants From Lululemon – If your dude needs to look professional yet craves comfort these pants will be his jam. They have the features of 5 pocket jeans with the stretchy comfort of lounging around your house, from the office, to travel, to playing with your kiddos the ABC pants can do it all…comfortably.
- Jord Watches – Wood timepieces that master design, functionality, made with the utmost quality and craftsmanship. Taylor wears his Jord wood watch daily and gets so many compliments. I love how it can transition from casual wear to formal, always complimenting his outfit.
- Steelie Phone and Ipad mount – My dad is Mr. Gadget if there’s a gadget on the market he’s tried it. He’s got a steelie on every device, bought them for all the guys in our fam and is still a huge fan years later. This powerful high strength magnet mount allows you hands-free viewing for safe driving and more. Truly a staple in our fam.
- The Ultimate shave kit – this kit includes everything your guy needs for shaving in style. It even includes a travel bag for your bearded man!
From the poll:
In addition to these items are some ideas that my friends responded in an IG poll asking about Christmas gift ideas for guys. Here are some of the top responses for what guys want / what people are buying the men in their lives:
- Tickets to a sporting event ( We love giving experiences as gifts!)
- A Massage (heck yes and one for me too!)
- Quilt or blanket with their favorite sports team logo / colors
- Tickets to a concert
- Traeger Cooking Accessories
- Tools ( My husband LOVED this laser level I got him for his birthday )
Have a great guy gift idea? Leave it in the comments below, I would love to hear from you!
Did you find this post useful? Please share + pin it!
Looking for Gift Ideas for Her? Check out my gift guide here