As we prepare for baby # 3 I’m so excited to revisit the must-have items we loved for our babies at each stage, along with share some suggestions from my mom friends who recently had babies in these stages.
If you haven’t already, be sure to check out my Top 10 Baby Items – Newborn Edition.
Suggestions from a mom of two…well almost 3
In this post, I will share our baby must-haves for our kids when they were 3-6 months. You’ll see some crossover from the newborn items which just means we were still loving them well past the newborn phase!
Note these aren’t in any particular order! Of course every parent and baby is different and some of these items may not be a good fit for every family. If you have a must-have baby item that has worked great for you and your baby please let me know in the comments below!
This post contains affiliate links. If you purchase something from one of these links I will make a small commission at no extra charge to you. Thank you for supporting bloggers like myself. As always I never share things that I don’t believe are a great fit for my family and my readers!
1.Fisher Price Tub w/ Sling
(this tub has served us well for both babies, and I always get mom friends asking about this sling for tiny babes)
2. Aiden and Anais Burpy bibs (Burp Cloths that double as bibs)
3. Wildbird Ring Sling – Such an easy carrier to pop baby in and out of
4. Freshly Picked Diaper Bag – Seriously obsessed with this bag, I’ve had 4+ diaper bags and this is by far the best fit for us.
5. Rhom Sound Machine – I love how portable this is, we take it on trips, charge it up and it has a killer battery life.
6. Owlet – Peace of mind is priceless! I am so glad we invested in this
7.Cozy swaddles – Gahh I am such a cozyz fangirl! We have everything cozyz has ever made. These swaddles are SO freakin soft and stretchy!
8. Dock a Tot – Kennedy slept so well in it this! It’s so easy to take on vacay or just into the living room so baby can nap or stretch out near you!
9. Love To Dream Swaddle UP – If your baby is a swaddle ninja and is always breaking free this may be your solution. My babies love having their arms up and it allowed me to keep them swaddled longer!
10. Covered Goods Nursing / Carseat Cover – We used this non-stop! I love anything that has multiple uses + its oh-so-soft
11.Paci Clips – aint nobody have time to pick up a paci off the floor 100 times. Paci clips are a must
12. Gentle Baby EO – This oil is so calming I diffused it in labor and still to this day to calm myself and my kids down!
13.City Select Double Stroller – I knew when we had our first that we would want to have more kids so I snagged the second seat on black friday and I am so glad I did. This stroller has so many options and is incredibly versatile.
14. Avent Bottle Warmer – Not only did we use this for bottles we used it to warm baby food safely.
15. Honest Co Diaper Bundle – Not having to worry about running to the store to buy diapers and wipes is so nice. I like to add on things like shampoo and hand sanitizer.
16. Playmat – Something simple to entertain your babe while they stretch out!
17. Itzy Ritzy Silicone Baby Teether – Bring on the drooly babes!
18. Nose Frida – This is an absolute must. Seriously this thing is so effective.
19. Ergo – Our Ergo 360 has a newborn insert but we really started to get the most use out of it around 4 months and beyond!
20.Humidifier – This is a must-have especially when the baby gets congested.
21. Winkel Rattle & Sensory Teether Toy – Easy for baby to grip! It was one of Kennedy’s faves for a long time!
22. Summer Infant Sit Me Up Seat – We had a bumbo seat however it didnt work for either child. My friend has the Summer infant seat for her 4-month-old and loves it!
Items we want to try with baby 3
PIN ME! If you found this list useful please share with your friends! Pinning this is such a great way to save it for later and share with your network!